Tuesday, October 16, 2007

i hope that "someone" understand me.

i donnu what decision i can make
i donnu what result i will get
i donnu whether this will become posible or not
i donnu whether this is the right way or not

i am totally lost in somewhere else
which look familiar to me
but actually i donnu where is it

OMG...
cant scream for SOS,
cant cool down myself,
cant even think how to solve this things.

Never think that i will fall in this situation
Never think that i can be so silly at all
Never think about whether is this a trap or what
Never think about whether is this worth to do or not

again
instinct pointed me to this
is neither a choice nor an option
it sound like compulsory to do

but the main problem is,
i am stucked half way,
influenced by myself
influenced by enviroment

no matter how good am i
no matter how i show out myself
it look like i am going to be a failure again
it sound like i am being a stupid fool again

but just donnu why
i am willing to do
although it might not successful
although the outcome will be zero

the only wish is
i get something back at last
i get what i hope to get
i hope that "someone" understand me.

That's all.