Monday, October 8, 2007

Official Thank You Speech

Ladies and Gentleman, Tuan-tuan dan puan puan sekaian,

First of all, i would like to thanks to all the people who send their greetings to me, no matter through SMS, Friendster, MSN, Phone Call. Thanks a million because of still remember my birthday. Haha, finally my turn to say goodbye to the "1" world, and say hi to the "2" generation. Does it sound older?? Erm...let me think about it.

By the way, list down some of the people i want to thanks..

- Ping Ping Auntie
- Daddy and Mummy
- Brother
- Justin and wife XD
- Meifen and husband XD
- Seok Yong
- Thomas
- Mann Mann
- Likeat
- Tracy
- Zoe Lim Ai Hooi
- Phoebe
- Wei Yung
- Clarance
- Ed @ Manyin (i donnu when these two fellow was combined)
- QQBelut Manyin
- LiJing
- Zoe Beh a.k.a Doraemon =P

This year was quite a special birthday for me. Guess wat, my mum call me at that nite, and i think she purposely pass the phone to my dad. And is the first time i heard my dad greet me Happy Birthday. Oh my god...the feel was....undescribable...lolz..abit GELi...hahaha

Ok...i need to have a good rest..so again, Thanks for those who greeting me on my birthday. Love you guys a lotz...


Thanks.


Regards,
Jameson Chong