Saturday, August 4, 2007

Another Crappinz about LIFE

Actually i plan to blog since days ago,
but life is making me busy,
so until today,
i am abit free,
so i decided that is time for me to blog again.

I have started my works for 4days,
everyday is quite a tiring day,
except for today.

I am wondering that why i will choose a job like this,
haha,
tell you guys what,
I started for 4 days,
i enjoyed my 4 days.
So i din see any reasons that i should wonder.
As what my colleague and bosses always say.
the more hardworking you are, the more you will get.
And a lotz of things are motivating me to actually be hardworking,
but i donnu how to describe it here.

Oh ya,
did anyone knows what is the Zone of Empire?
If you have read my previous WRETCH blog,
i think u get know about this.
My working place is another Zone of Empire.

OK la,
until here i am abit speechless,
my brain is STUCKED,
haha...
XD

so everyone,
Thanks for caring me,
thanks for supporting me,
thanks for crapping with me..

Jom,
chiaozzzzzzz
(Sorry, i am not going to sleep now, OK?!)
(is only 7.16pm in Malaysia. What for???)

=P