Friday, August 17, 2007

tHe Late post

haha...
first of all,
i need to apologize,
regarding to late posting of what's happen on me in Mentakab

Actually this morning i am thinking to write this in chinese,
but donnu why when i come back to home,
i feel like wanna write english.
is a long time i never post out a chinese blog ady.
I know...
hehe

I called the Mentakab trip as a Road Trip.
To be honest,
i get to use to my job when i was assigned to Mentakab.
I built my confindence from there.
I built my strength from there.
I get to know what's my weak from there as well.
And and and,
the most important thing is,
i started to get closed with my team members,
especially my leader.
haha..
she won't read this blog,
so is ok for me to critic her...
wakakka...
just a joke =P

by the way,
there is one thing i think is quite funny happen.
During almost last of thr first day PC Fair,
is a friday,
one of our competitor reseller
(actually none of competition feeling to us at all XD).
try to quarrel with my another leader.
Reason i cant tell it here..
(so keep it as secret,
if you wan to know the secret,
watch Jay Chou's new movie - SECRET XD XD)
but what make me think funny is,
the competitor reseller acted like a child,
not even a child,
is a BABY. ( or you can say it as a BABI ^^)
Guess what he did,
he did something that we only do it during our primary school,
or maybe early of secondary school >.<
he went and pour water on my another leader's head (who is his quarrel target).

Oh my gosh,
imagine a person i think more than 40 (XD)
acted like a child,
never think before he did things,
This is what we called idiot as well...
hahaha
but hor, when my manager arrived in front of him,
he started to become fear
why? try to guess it loo...
then i never saw him again in the next two days.

Oh ya, beside this,
i saw something Lijing very like...

LiJing


haha...
LiJing, i tot u will post it in ur blog..
hahaha...
sorry ya for the late posting


finally,
before i end and go to take my bath
i would like to say sorry to :
1) Likeat - sorry for cant accompany u chat. i know i did promise u in sdk. But really sorry coz this few days really busy with my works.

2) Lijing - Sorry for cant find u chat, but u did actually not on9 rite? =.= donnu what for i am saying sorry to you again..haha

3) MannMann - Sorry for not disturbing u this few days. I let you have too much good time ady. You wait laa...the days is coming back...kekeke

chiaoz 1st...bath and zzzz

^^