Sunday, August 5, 2007

Liverpool rules

Something happen funny today.
Until today only i know that,
supporting Liverpool is not a wrong choice.
Why i say so?

Today i am assigned to PC Fair,
and i have signed up one of the customers.
Guess the reason he is signing with me.

Ya,
He also a Liverpool fans.
One thing he said that make me salute.
"Because of Liverpool, I choose to sign up"
wow...
I am shocked + excited when i heard this,
I am wondering whether he is joking or not,
but he really signed up the form.
And we talk a lot bout Liverpool.
He asked me that when Robbie Fowler first left liverpool,
am i being sad?
haha...
But i tell him that i was supporting Michael Owen that time.
The most funny thing is,
he called me Owen when we finsihed sign up the things,
IN FRONT OF HIS WIFE.
Oh my gosh,
I din expected that Supporting liverpool can bring me this kind of benefits.
haha...cool man~

I am motivated now.
My parents actually are trying to persuade me to change my job,
and some of my friends as well,
but sorry laa...
Now i am motivated by some reasons,
So i will choose to stay at the current situation,
although sometimes i might get tired...

nevermind, is ok for me..
I am still young what...
haha....
my age still starting with "1"
kakakaka...

XD