Friday, August 31, 2007

donnu what am i sayin..

Guess what,
i am blogging inside a cybercafe in SS2,
i just finished work from event in 1u.
Today might not be a lucky day for me,
but i cant say myself unlucky.
is just not so many luck be with me.
hehehe...
y i say so?
ask me in personal,
i might let you know
=P

btw,
i am getting better recover from my sick.
although i still have a bit sore throat and coughin
but hope that it will become better and recover soon.
because i don wan Lijing to worry about me.
XD
Lijing, touch or not?? XD
hahaha...
just a joke.
tell u what,
even my parents also donnu i am sicked..

i have a habit,
beside one of the doctor in my hometown,
i seldom go to see doctor when i m sicked,
what i do is just usually take some medic from house,
and just rest
but i donnu why i just don wan to see doctor.
someone say that i am weird...
ya..i am
i never say i am a very normal ppl..
i am very weird in my attitude,
i am very weird in my characteristic,
i am very weird in my everything.
XD

share something with you guys next time,
is about something related to me and around me.

chiaoz ady
byebye,
cybercafe... XD