Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year 2008~!!!

First of all...
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008
yyeahh..
is a new year~!!!
i just came back from Bukit Bintang Area..
yupz..the time now is 12.10pm
is new year noon....
y i am back so late to post my 1st post on 2008??
Yesterday night,
i was "cheated" by my bro...
who ask me go for Impiana Hotel to have a party.
As what he planned,
we go down Bukit Bintang to meet up my parents
(who move hotel from Petaling Street to Royale Bintang for fun =.=)
and have a dinner with them,
and then only we join the party.
But when the time i reached there,
he told me that the party is full.
In meaning,
i am unable to join the party =.=
wtf...nvm...
luckily i got friends nearby that place...
After have a dinner with my parents..
i have a seat in San Fran Coffee for a while...
and i join the Street Party in front of Sg Wang.
is crowded....I HATE..!!!!
but my friends are there.
So what to do,
just go there and try to have some fun.
But when the time TEENAGERS started to spray,
i decided to leave..
coz i hate being spray =P
then i go in to sg wang and look for the monster LiJing
haha...
long time din meet her up
finally...=P
but is just for a while...
After that trying to go back to the street party...
but again,
I hate Crowded people...
jamming in the middle of crowd..
make me decided to go back to hotel and count down in front of TV
(since TV is having a live show of that street party)
Guess what...
i count down in front of TV..
fxxk...
such a lonely new year...
haha...
but nvm...
for me is ok...
Anyway,
i wish that in 2008,
i could have a better life than 2007.
Wishing everyone
HAPPY NEW YEAR~~!!!