Saturday, December 1, 2007

A Drinking Night


#Top# *Ala and me, Zoe try to join in, but too slow* #Bottom# *Retake the photo....Yeahhh......~!! *


#Top# *Zoe and me...* #Bottom# *me and Young*




Yesterday night i went out for a drink,
Guess what,
Is a long time i din drink so much of beer,
Actually i dont like beer so much,
But since I am not the organiser,
So just follow people,
Although is a "beer" night,
I have a lotz of fun,
Drinking is the only way to relax without thinking anything office work.
Unfortunately we are not in a club,
If not dancing will make me HIGH.
First round i have been to Joints in Sunway,
We are saying that is Nevcorp team night,
with an Outsider from Creative-KT, and that's me!!!
Seriously,
I prefer to hang out with this guys,
because they can drink and they can play around,
somemore they can dance.
We never talk about anything related to work.
What we talk about??
Fun things, Boys and Girls relationship,
of cox when talk about boys and girls,
we can't avoid from talking bout sex....lol...
Somemore we are "criticising" each other,
taking each other as a joking tool....XD
Second round we went to MJ De Cafe in Tropicana,
having beer as well, with extra people,
Get to know some of the Indian friends,
they are nice men~~~
But the thing is....
They can drink alotz, but the face never show DRUNK...
swt....
Second round i did drink around 7 to 8 bottles,
and stay till 5.45am.
I reached home around 6am,
and I skipped work for today.
Caused i really can't stand for it.


我雖然昨晚想告訴她
可是始終沒機會開口
我知道她把我當成弟弟的機會
會比把我當成愛人的機會大
可是我覺得我是時候決定
防守 或 放手
我已經無法集中任何東西了
解決這個問題才能讓我重新回到軌道上
即使會難過也必須面對吧!
逃避已不是辦法了....
即使失敗,愛著她也是一種幸福啊~~
對不對?!?