Saturday, July 21, 2007

I called this as my "BuLoG".

Since I am back to my hometown and got nothing to do besides sleep, eat, play and online, I made a decision that I might want to build up my blog by changing some of the elements:

1. adding a counter stat into it
- reason for adding this is to satisfy myself by monitoring the number changing one by one.

2. adding a shout-out box
- reason for adding is because i miss the mIRC-style chatting but i am lazy to use mIRC.

3. changing my blogging style
- the reason for changing style is because i am using Chinese to blog, but some of my friends complained that they can't understand Chinese. So to be fair... Ooops..no, to be convenience for them, i decided to blog in both language. Mixture style of this blog is what I want to try. But with my poor English, please, please don't expect i can type with perfect english here. I will assume that you guys know the meaning of BROKEN LANGUAGE. XD Oh ya, this is a way to improve my English too.

Hope everyone continue enjoy here. Anyone who want to exchange blog address, kindly drop me a message in MSN, Friendster or Email.

Let us begin to rock this BuLoG, JC-SkY Series.

Cheers.