Saturday, July 21, 2007

This Is Why I am "NOT"

Recently I am facing some personal problems. I tried to analyse them to make it as simple as they can be. But finally i found that is not easy to persuade myself to choose the only option i have.

Further up my studies is one of the main problems i faced recently. I know that my mum hope that i can continue my degree. But my dad said that he is not able to put me up to the twinning programme which require a year in local and another year in Austrlia, and cost around RM150,000 for this two years (estimated RM50,000 for the year in local and RM100,000 for the year in Australia). So he "offer" me an option - finish my degree in local which only cost him less than RM80,000.

I asked myself a lot of times, should i accept this offer? I know that local degree at least is better than a diploma. But this is not what i want since i have a mind to study Diploma in Mass Communication. I really hope that i can go oversea and explore how oversea countries operate their broadcasting system. I really hope that my future will be in TV station. But hope is not the final result we can see.

Guess what, i choose not to continue my degree in local, and since my parents unable to let me out to oversea, i choose to work. I found a job nearby KLCC. It actually not really related to Mass Comm, but as LiJing told me last night, i am looking for a job to earn some money first, but not to settle down my future now. So i just try to gain some experience from this job first, and apply what i learn into my future.

I might continue study in my future. Who can say i won't. Even myself cant make a decision about this. So currently, i just fill up my life with some social communication skills. I hope that i did not make a wrong decision.

Oh ya, I never regret about the decisions i made before. ^_^